En la página web www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00319406/101/supp/S1
tenemos acceso a todos los resúmenes del World Confederation for Physical Therapy Congress 2015, que se celebró en Singapur.
Entre otros resúmenes nos encontramos con:
– Advocacy in physical therapy: strategies for individuals and organisations.
– Integrating evidence into lower limb prosthetis rehabilitation in today’s world.
-Chronic respiratory disease: high-quality evidence supports greater physitherapy intervention.
– Frontiers in clinical trials.
– Meeting the global challenge of pain education for physical therapists.
– ICCRPT: Exercise training/rehabilitation for people with special helth needs.
– Strength training in physical therapy.
– Stratified models of care for low back pain.
– Rehabilitation and Parkinson’s disease: exercise is an important as medication.
-Best practice for arm recovery post stroke: an international application.
-Tendinopathy rehabilitation and “tickets” to treatment.
– Effectiveness of a program of reeducation oculo-cervical procedures for chronic neck pain.